Unlock your musical talent with our E-Music Study Planner
get your planner here
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to supercharge your music practice. Download our E-Music Study Planner today and unlock your full potential. Happy practicing!
Are you ready to take your music skills to new heights? We are thrilled to introduce our E-Music Study Planner, a tool designed to improve your learning experience. Our comprehensive planner encompasses essential sections that will guide and inspire you on your musical journey.
As an experienced musician and teacher, I understand the challenges of setting learning priorities, especially when it comes to addressing specific skills. That’s why I have designed this planner to provide you with guidance and support on your musical journey.
Before jumping into the priorities of the week, take a moment to reflect on your skills and begin your planner with our innovative “Wheel of Skills.” This initial step will allow you to assess and evaluate your abilities in a comprehensive manner.
Wheel of Skills
Our unique “Wheel of Skills” provides a comprehensive overview of key musical elements. By regularly assessing your level of satisfaction with each skill, you gain valuable insights into areas that require further attention. This visual representation empowers you to allocate your practice time effectively, nurturing a well-rounded musicianship. Let’s explore each skill in detail:
- Technique: Master finger dexterity, hand position, posture, and overall physical coordination while playing the piano.
- Sight-Reading: Develop the ability to read and perform music notation in real-time, enabling fluent and accurate sight-reading.
- Rhythm and Timing: Cultivate a strong sense of rhythm, maintain a steady tempo, and execute various rhythmic patterns precisely.
- Musical Expression: Express dynamics, phrasing, articulation, and emotions in your performances, adding depth and interpretation to the music.
- Music Theory: Understand key signatures, scales, chords, intervals, and other theoretical concepts essential for musical understanding and analysis.
- Ear Training: Sharpen your ability to identify melodies, chords, intervals, and harmonies by ear.
- Repertoire: Expand your repertoire with pieces of varying styles, genres, and difficulty levels that you have learned and can perform.
- Improvisation: Unleash your creativity by spontaneously adding variations to existing pieces or creating original melodies and harmonies.
- Ensemble Playing: Experience the joy of playing with other musicians through duets, chamber music, or accompanying other instruments or vocalists.
- Memorization: Develop the skill of memorizing and performing music from memory, allowing for focused expression and interpretation.
Practice Priority of the Week
The “Practice Priority of the Week” section serves as your compass, directing your focus and attention to specific areas of improvement. Each week, select a practice goal or technique to master. This targeted approach streamlines your practice sessions and ensures consistent progress in your musical development. You can also write down the songs you are studying in our “Set List” section.
Learning to sing or play an instrument requires dedication and daily practice. That’s why we’ve included the “Practice Tracker” in our E-Music Study Planner. Choose a few practices related to your musical journey and commit to practicing them daily. This tracker helps you stay accountable and measure your progress over time.
A growing set list showcases your achievements and progress. The “Set List” section provides a space to organize your repertoire, noting down the pieces you are currently working on. With a well-structured set list, you can easily track your progress, set performance goals, and confidently showcase your evolving repertoire.
By utilizing the Wheel of Skills, Practice Priority of the Week, Practice Tracker, and Set List sections, you will experience better organization, focused practice sessions, and a greater sense of accomplishment.